Friday, March 1, 2013

Ageplay Phone Sex


You watch me all the time. I know you do. You watch me through the window... watch the boyfriends I have come over and fuck me. What about when I'm fresh from the shower and toweling to dry off in my bedroom? I let my towel fall just a little bit while I place my foot on my dresser and lotion up my long silky legs. I bet you're getting peeks at my cute butt from behind. Nice, firtm young neighbor ass. Damn, what you would do to have a piece of that ass. Maybe I know you're watching, and maybe I enjoy teasing...

Are you into naughty and nasty ageplay phone sex? Do you like to roleplay? Then I'm your dame.

I love anything super naughty and taboo and I think variety is so much fun. I love to swtich it up from being a bitch brat to being a horny little baby girl nympo slut.

Call me for any kind of taboo phone sex!
1-888-70-HOT4U ask for NATALIE

No comments:

Post a Comment